Group License User Guide
Thank you for purchasing the Group License! Now, you can share and experience our event content with a group of employees, customers, or other stakeholders.
With the Group License, you are able to show the Nordic Business Forum 2023 stream or recordings to multiple viewers in the same location. Only one device is allowed to log on to the live stream at a time, but the Group License holder may use the service for a group screening (for employees, customers, students, or others).
Here you will find all the needed information to make the most of your live stream experience.
Step 1: Promote the event to your selected audience
We highly recommend that you promote and inform about your live stream event to your selected audience well in advance. There are, however, a few instructions you need to follow when promoting your event.
1. In all event marketing, you need to explicitly state that the event is an “independently organized live stream event“. You must only use the Nordic Business Forum’s logo, which includes this text. You can find the correct logos in this Dropbox folder.
2. Please note that it is forbidden to use the speakers’ photos in any material without the approval of the speakers. You can, however, use the photos and illustrations that we provide you with – those have already been approved.
3. You may use our general event photos in your marketing.
4. You can also find basic information, example visuals, and speaker introductions from this Google Drive folder latest in March 2023.
Please also note that the marketing of the live stream event cannot start before the group license has been purchased. Additionally, any unauthorized use of the service will terminate the limited license granted by us and will result in the cancellation of your access without refunds.
Step 2: Log into the Brella event platform
The event live stream will be available on an online platform called Brella. The event platform will open around three weeks before the event. You will then receive a unique invitation link by email.
Using Brella is very simple. When you get the invitation, follow these steps to log in:
- Log into Brella through the unique join link we sent to you by email.
- If you haven’t used Brella before, you first need to create a profile. If you have used Brella with the same email before, you can use your existing credentials.
- Once you’re in Brella, click the “Stream” tab.
- Click the full-screen icon on the lower-right corner of the video player for the full experience.
- Sit back and enjoy! The live stream broadcast will start playing automatically once it is available.
Step 3: Check these technical tips
- You do not need to download anything to view the live stream. The video plays automatically in your browser. We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser to ensure the best possible experience.
- You need a minimum of 10Mb/10Mb Internet speed for clear video quality, check at http://www.speedtest.net. For the best results, we recommend that you use an Ethernet cable to connect to your internet during the live stream. Wifi works well too, but an Ethernet connection will be much more reliable. Please note that Nordic Business Forum is not responsible for any data connection charges related to your viewing on mobile devices or from alternative platforms or services.
- Check the sound and screen resolution on your live stream viewing device ahead of the event. Make sure that the volume levels and brightness settings are adjusted to the room in which the live stream will be on display.
- You can test the live stream whenever you have logged into Brella. An introduction video that you can use for testing can be found on the “Stream” tab.
- You can select the video quality from the dropdown menu in the player. We suggest you test which one works best for you and your video quality.
Step 4: Remember the key dates
Below are the key dates you should keep in mind.
- X August 2023 – The event platform Brella opens (TBC)
- 27 September 2022 – Nordic Business Forum 2023 first day
- 28 September 2022 – Nordic Business Forum 2023 second day
- X December 2023 – The last day to watch event recordings
For the upcoming event (Nordic Business Forum 2023), you can find the detailed agenda on the event website. Please note that the event schedule may change before (or during) the event. Our schedule is generally accurate, but we advise you to check the agenda beforehand.
Step 5: Networking during the event
Step 6: Enjoy presentations on demand for 90 days
The recordings of the Nordic Business Forum 2023 presentations will be available for 90 days after the event (until the X of December) on a Brella Community Platform. On the Brella Community platform, you can watch the on-demand content with a group of people, just like with the live broadcast.
We encourage you to make the most of your live stream experience and revisit the presentations after the event!
You will get an invitation email to the platform on the day after the event (the 22nd of September).
Need Simultaneous Interpretation?
Professional interpreters from Delingua Language Services offer translations of the main stage presentations into Finnish and Estonian.
Your event audience can access the simultaneous interpretation service for free with the “Interprefy” app. The app is available in Google Play store and Apple App store. Your audience can use a token code to access the interpretation (code provided later).
Frequently Asked Questions
The next event that is available for streaming is Nordic Business Forum 2023, organized on the 27th and 28th of September 2023. You can read more about the event from this website.
Full replays of the speeches become available on the Brella Community platform on the day after the event (the 29th of September).
You will get an invitation link by email to the Brella Community when the recordings are available. There, you can enjoy the event recordings for 90 days (until the Xth of December).
If you are not seeing video or hearing audio make sure you have clicked the play button on the video player. If you are still having issues, try refreshing your screen by pressing the F5 key (or Command-R on a Mac). If refreshing your screen does not work, try another web browser (we recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
If you are seeing video but not hearing audio make sure the audio on the video player is turned on. To access the audio click on the speaker at the lower left side of the video player. If you are still not hearing audio, make sure your system audio settings are correct.
If you can hear the audio, but cannot see the video try refreshing your screen by pressing the “F5” key (or Command-R on a Mac). If refreshing your screen does not solve the issue, try clicking the “HD” button at the bottom right side of your screen and selecting a lower bitrate. If the issue still persists, try using another web browser (we recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
If you are having issues with buffering, drag your mouse cursor over the bottom right of the video player where you see the “HD” button. Once you click the “HD” button, you will be able to choose the quality of your stream. Choose the best quality bitrate that your internet connection can handle.
Most content on IBM Watson Media plays automatically. You should be able to view live streams and recorded videos without installing any additional software or doing anything special. If you are experiencing any issues watching content on IBM Watson Media, please read the problems and solutions from their official help page: https://support.video.ibm.com/hc/en-us/articles/207851767-Viewing-troubleshooting-steps