We are looking for a person who is passionate about customer service and business conferences to join our customer service team at our headquarters in Jyväskylä to provide a great experience for our growing customer base.
Our vision for customer service is to provide an outstanding customer experience through exceeding our stakeholders’ expectations. We aim to be pioneers in our industry and set standards for extraordinary customer service.
As a customer service superstar you will be taking care of our customers and handling incoming customer service emails and calls, invoicing, and internal customer related questions from other team members. You will also actively take part in developing our customer service, events, and operations overall. We have business conferences in Finland, Sweden, and Norway, so it’s important to us that you are able to communicate fluently with all of our customers.
- Communication skills in the order of importance: 1. Norwegian, 2. Swedish, 3. English, 4. Finnish
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Strong willingness to develop yourself both as a professional and as a human being
- Experience in using database management systems
- Permanent, long-term position
- You will be surrounded with very driven people who strive to become better versions of themselves
- You will have the opportunity to learn from the brightest minds in the world
The job is planned to start in August.
Please fill in your application by May 28th: HERE.
In case you have any questions, feel free to email or call our Head of Customer Service Jenni Räihä at +358 45 135 75 06 / email@example.com