George Clooney, Sir Richard Branson, James Hansen and Severn Cullis-Suzuki among others will be taking the stage of the 8th annual Nordic Business Forum on October 2-3 in Helsinki.
Nordic Business Forum announced today the speakers and themes for their 2017 annual main conference. In 2017, the conference will focus on the themes of responsible and purposeful business and leadership.
Hans-Peter Siefen, CEO of Nordic Business Forum:”We are very happy with the amazing line up which we have for 2017. Many people remember when we brought Al Gore to Jyväskylä in 2011. The main theme that year was responsibility and now it is time to bring that topic back as the main theme on our agenda. Our mission is to inspire people to make the world a better place through better business.”
Nordic Business Forum is aiming to bring together 7,000 business executives and entrepreneurs from over 30 countries for its 2017 conference, which is 1,300 more than this year. In addition, the conference aims to double its live stream viewers to 20,000 viewers in 2017.
Known as one of the leading business conferences in Europe, Nordic Business Forum sets high standards for their speaker lineup. In 2017, the stage is set with environmental experts, activists and management speakers.
Speakers at Nordic Business Forum 2017:
- Adam Grant, Author and Wharton professor
- George Clooney, Academy awarded actor and filmmaker, Activist
- James Hansen, Former head of the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies, Adjunct Professor at Columbia University
- Nick Vujicic, Founder and President of Life Without Limbs, international speaker, and author
- Patrick Lencioni, Management author, President of the Table Group
- Petteri Taalas, Secretary-General of World Meteorological Organization
- Rachel Botsman, Author, Visiting academic at the University of Oxford
- Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group
- Severn Cullis-Suzuki, Environmental activist, TV host
- Stéphane Garelli, Professor at IMD, Founder of the IMD World Competitiveness Center