Sheila Heen is the go-to person on the field of negotiations and feedback. At NBFSweden, she will share her insights how to receive feedback well.
Companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, and the Global Leadership Summit have turned to Sheila Heen and her expertise in negotiations and feedback. And no wonder. She has spent more than twenty years with the Harvard Negotiation Project, developing negotiation theory and practice. She specializes in particularly difficult negotiations – where emotions run high and relationships become strained. She was only 26 when she was named a lecturer on Law at Harvard.
Besides lecturing and research, Heen has founded Triad Consulting Group. Heen has consulted corporate clients such as MetLife, Pixar, Tatweer of Dubai, BAE Systems, Unilever, John Deere, the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, Cisco, and Novartis. In her consultancy work, she often operates with executive teams, helping them to work through conflict, repair working relationships, and make sound decisions together.
She’s coauthored two New York Times bestsellers, Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most, and the recently released Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well.
At Nordic Business Forum, Sheila will be tapping into her book’s topic on the science and art of receiving feedback well.
Top picks from the speaker:
- In this video interview, Sheila opens up how to have difficult conversations. Watch the interview here >
- Tune into the topic of Sheila’s speech by reading her book: Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well.
- Sheila wrote together with Douglas Stone on Harvard Business Review about the six steps to becoming better at receiving feedback. Read the article here >
More on Sheila Heen:
- Thanks for the Feedback Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thanksforthefeedback
- Bio: www.nbforum.com/sweden/speakers/sheila-heen/
- Website: stoneandheen.com
Wanna see Sheila Heen share her story? Get your tickets to NBForum Sweden here.
Nordic Business Forum Sweden is a one-day event in Stockholm at the Waterfront Conference Center on the 16th of January.