With still over 4 months to go until Nordic Business Forum 2019, we only have 500 tickets left.
Nordic Business Forum 2019 expects to host 7,500 business executives and entrepreneurs at Helsinki’s Expo and Convention Center in Helsinki on 9-10 October 2019. We have currently sold over 7,000 tickets, which means that we only have 500 tickets left.
There are still regular and VIP tickets available for the event. With both, you get access to the full program, catering, Brella networking app, and on-demand access to the presentations. With the VIP ticket, you will upgrade your experience with priority seating, and access to the VIP evening and exclusive sessions with Brené Brown and Alex Osterwalder.
The First Class tickets sold out last year, but our waitlist is open for registration if a ticket becomes available. The First Class tickets include an exclusive meet & greet and photo opportunity with George Clooney and Randi Zuckerberg.
Aslak de Silva, CEO of Nordic Business Forum: ”We had to increase the capacity of First Class seats and VIPs seats to keep up with the demand this year, and in turn, we have sold more of those tickets than ever before. We are also seeing more and more customers coming from outside Finland, which is an exciting development that is in line with our strategy of building the most influential business conference in the world. I’m happy to say that it is also very likely that our main event will sell out in 2019, making it a 10-year streak! We are very thankful for our customers for trusting us to deliver high-quality content and experiences, and that our brand is welcoming new customers with just as much confidence.”
The speakers at Nordic Business Forum 2019 will be:
- George Clooney, Academy Award-winning actor, filmmaker, and businessman
- Steve Wozniak, the most iconic Silicon Valley founder, the co-founder of Apple, and an inventor
- Dr. Brené Brown, a research professor at the University of Houston and bestselling author
- Randi Zuckerberg, founder, and CEO of Zuckerberg Media, entrepreneur, investor, bestselling author, and tech media personality
- Donald Miller, CEO of StoryBrand
- Sara Blakely, founder, and CEO of SPANX
- Daniel Pink, one of the bestselling nonfiction authors of the last decade
- Costas Markides, professor of strategy and entrepreneurship at the London Business School (LBS)
- Dr. Alexander Osterwalder, inventor of the Business Model and Value Proposition canvases, and co-founder of the innovation powerhouse Strategyzer
- Juliet Funt, CEO of WhiteSpace at Work
- Carla Harris, vice chairman, wealth management, managing director, and senior client advisor at Morgan Stanley, and former chair of the National Women’s Business Council
- Anssi Rantanen, Finland CEO at Growth Tribe Academy and winner of our 2019 Speaker Contest