Nordic Business Forum has quickly grown to become one of the leading business conferences in Europe, and our aim is to make our conferences the most significant in the world.
The annual main event in Finland has grown to extraordinary proportions and has been sold out six years in a row. Much of this is due to world-class speakers like Jack Welch, Sir Richard Branson, Al Gore, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Arianna Huffington.
Our first event in Sweden, held in Stockholm January 16th, 2017, with nearly 1000 attendees, 23% being CEOs, was a good entry to the Swedish market. Now we are super excited to build on that to make the next event in Sweden even greater and this is where we need you.
We are now looking for a sales professional with fluent Swedish skills to join our team.
Building and growing your own customer base is by no means an easy task, but we have seen that people with the following qualities have been able to succeed:
- Strong willingness to develop yourself both as a professional and as a human being.
- Earlier experience in sales and proven results.
- Relentless attitude towards daily sales work, involving plenty of contacts to potential customers over the phone.
- Drive towards providing value for the customers and a customer service-like touch on sales.
Our culture is very sales-driven, and effort never goes unappreciated. The salary model consists of a base salary and commissions. On top of financial rewards, the job presents other opportunities as well:
- Surrounding yourself with very driven people who strive to become better versions of themselves.
- Learning from and meeting with the world’s brightest business minds.
- Getting to know high-profile business people from all over the world and growing your network.
If this sounds exciting, and you are enthusiastic about developing a world-class business conference to exceed the customers’ rising expectations, the opportunity we are offering might be the right one for you.
Already having an existing business network in Sweden is considered a big plus. You can work from either Sweden or Finland.
This is a full-time job at Nordic Business Forum AB. Please fill in your application by May 14th here >
In case you have any questions, just email or call our CSO Miro Malmelin at +358 40 352 1248 / firstname.lastname@example.org.