“You’ve got to be hungry”, Les Brown said at Nordic Business Forum 2011. That’s also our number one requirement for our sales people. You need to be hungry to develop your sales skills and yourself as a person. This hunger will also drive you to be active on the phone.
And when you are active enough, what will happen to your skills? Find the answer from this video: Nordic Business Forum 2012 – Brian Tracy.
Last but not least, your values are aligned with ours (see NBForum’s values »). As Jack Welch pointed out at Nordic Business Forum 2013, skills can be improved, but there should not be a compromise in values.
On your application, we would appreciate if you told us:
- What is the last book / audiobook you have read?
- Who is your favourite sales coach?
- What super active means to you?
- What are you hungry for and why?
What we expect from you:
- Eagerness to get better every day.
- Active person who is ready to spend a lot of time on the phone.
- The job is in Jyväskylä, so you need to live or move here.
What we offer you:
- Base salary + commissions
- Great team to work with
- Environment that supports your growth
Please send your application by March 15th to Marko Jalkanen at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you have any questions, just email or call Marko +358 40 750 0067.