In September 2022, we will be back with Nordic Business Forum Helsinki — our two-day hybrid event! The ticket prices will increase on Friday, 28 January.
In about 8 months, we are finally back at what we do best: two-day conferences. On 20-21 September, 7,500 business minds will get together in Helsinki to focus on Future-Focused Leadership.
6 speakers have been confirmed for the lineup:
- Yuval Noah Harari – Historian, Bestselling author of Sapiens, 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, and Homo Deus
- Amy Edmondson – #1 business thinker in the world, a pioneer in psychological safety
- Rutger Bregman – The hottest thinker in economy and philosophy, author of the bestsellers Humankind and Utopia
- Erin Meyer – Professor at INSEAD and Harvard Business Review contributor
- Martin Lindström – Branding & Business Culture Expert and bestselling author
- Jitske Kramer – Corporate Anthropologist
…and more speakers will join the lineup soon!
Already over 5,700 people have secured their spot for Nordic Business Forum 2022. The ticket prices will increase on Friday 28 January at 17:00 (UTC+2), so we suggest you get yours soon too!
P.S. We have come up with a few solutions that make it easier and more flexible for you to book tickets now:
- You don’t need to pre-assign the tickets yet. This means that you can buy as many tickets as you want now and decide later on who will use them.
- There’s a free cancellation policy within 30 days of your purchase. Even for online accesses.
- You can choose between several payment methods (credit card, Finnish online bank, invoicing), and you can even be invoiced either within 14 days or 30 days. Get now, pay later.
- You get a 5% discount with 10+ tickets bought and a 10% discount with 20+ tickets. And remember, no need to assign the tickets yet.
- If the event would need to be rescheduled, your tickets will be valid for the next event.