It’s been a week since we published the dates, themes, and first speakers for Nordic Business Forum 2023—and already, over 4,000 tickets have now been sold!
“We are humbled and grateful about the fact that thousands of our customers have already decided to join us next year in September. We have already started working towards next year, and will do our best to make it an event experience to remember”, says Priit Liiv, the CEO of Nordic Business Forum.
Next year, on the 27th and 28th of September, the event revolves around the theme of creating change. The event keynotes and discussions tackle this theme from the perspectives of leadership, innovation, and resilience.
Eight world-class experts and leaders have been confirmed for the lineup:
- Malala Yousafzai – Co-Founder of Malala Fund and Nobel Laureate
- Tim Ferriss – Entrepreneur, Author, Investor
- Patrick Lencioni – Founder & President of The Table Group, Author
- Rebecca Henderson – Economist & Harvard Professor
- Nicolai Tangen – CEO of Norges Bank Investment Management
- Francesca Gino – Behavioral Scientist & Harvard Professor
- Jos de Blok – Founder and CEO of Buurtzorg
- Amy Webb – Futurist, Author, Founder of Future Today Institute
The rest of the speakers will be announced throughout the year.
To learn more about the event, check the Nordic Business Forum 2023 event website.