Are you working on the next big thing? Do you think you have what it takes to speak onstage at Nordic Business Forum 2018 in Helsinki this September?
If you answered yes to both questions, keep reading.
As you may have heard, we are on the lookout for a game changer. We are hosting a Speaker Sourcing Contest – with qualifying rounds in Helsinki, Stockholm, and Oslo – in which we hope to discover ingenious talent, innovative concepts, and intriguing perspectives from professionals and first-timers alike. Speakers who impress the judges at these events have the chance to win a spot in the NBForum 2018 lineup in Helsinki.
If you have an idea, you have an application!
We are looking for ideas that connect to the themes of NBForum 2018, which are strategy, peak performance, and artificial intelligence. Are you on the edge of a technological breakthrough? Have you bottled success into a teachable method? Do you have a passion project that needs to be shared with the world?
We want to hear from you! Apply here.
The deadline to apply to the Speaker Sourcing Contest is Monday 30 April 2018.
There are three qualifying rounds, and one final round:
- Helsinki (May 16th)
- Stockholm (June 4th)
- Oslo (June 5th)
- FINAL in Stockholm (August 15th)
NBForum 2018 will take place on the 26-27 September 2018, in Helsinki.
How to apply
- Take some time to think about what kind of talk you’d like to give, and write up a brief synopsis of your topic.
- Then, use that to script a one- to four-minute preview of the talk.
- Film yourself delivering the pitch.
- Upload the film to Vimeo or YouTube.
- Head over to www.nbforum.com/contest and fill in your application with your contact details, enter your written pitch, and the video URL.
- Click Submit!
You should receive a confirmation email automatically – that’s how you know your application made it in.
We can’t wait to hear from you!