The dates, theme, and first speakers have been announced for Nordic Business Forum 2024!
The dates and first speakers for Nordic Business Forum 2024 have been announced. The event will take place on the 25th and 26th of September 2024 in Messukeskus in Helsinki, Finland. The event theme is Courageous Leadership. This theme will be explored through the subthemes of Talent Development, Strategy, and Customer Experience.
“Leadership is hard and full of paradoxes. Sometimes, leaders feel that it would be easier to settle and not fight change resistance. However, making a real impact requires courage to challenge the status quo. The current situation in the economy does not make leadership any easier. Turning tough times into opportunities is the true spirit of leadership. This is why we chose Courageous Leadership as the theme of Nordic Business Forum, Oslo Business Forum, and Amsterdam Business Forum for 2024,” says Hans-Peter Siefen, Co-Founder and CEO of Business Forum Group.
The first eight speakers have been announced:
- Brené Brown – Research professor at the University of Houston, Author of six #1 NYT Bestsellers
- Adam Grant – Organizational psychologist at Wharton, bestselling author of Think Again, and host of the podcasts WorkLife & Re:Thinking
- Mario Draghi – Former Italian Prime Minister
- Bozoma Saint John – Previous Chief Brand Officer at Uber, most recently Global Chief Marketing Officer at Netflix
- Liz Wiseman – Researcher, Executive Advisor, CEO of Wiseman Group
- Morten Hansen – Management Professor, former manager at Boston Consulting Group
- Will Guidara – Former co-owner of Eleven Madison Park, Author of the National Bestseller Unreasonable Hospitality
- Steven Van Belleghem – Customer Experience Expert, Marketing Professor, Co-founder of Nexxworks and Snackbytes
“We are thrilled to announce the impressive lineup of speakers for Nordic Business Forum 2024. Our theme of ‘Courageous Leadership’ is not just a concept but a call to action in these challenging times. Courageous Leadership is about embracing challenges head-on and leading with a sense of unwavering determination and integrity—we believe that this is needed from leaders on every level of the organization, now more than ever,” comments the CEO of Nordic Business Forum, Priit Liiv.
Tickets are on sale now, so get yours fast!