Gustaf Tadaa talked about “’Digital Self-Leadership” at the Speaker Contest Stockholm qualifier on 13 March 2019.
• Personal development and digital development are no longer mutually exclusive concepts.
• We’re living in a transformation age – one in which we spend more time changing what we do than actually doing it.
• We have the opportunity to learn when you need to learn like never before. We have never had such unparalleled access to knowledge and information ever before.
• Data analysis can predict your future behavior better than your friends and family.
• Technology is what makes us human.
The bottom line? The only way for an organization to survive in an increasingly complex digital world is through the personal development of all its employees.
About Gustaf Tadaa
Gustaf is one of Sweden’s most frequently hired speakers on the topics of digital transformation, and the human and societal impacts of rapid technological evolution. He’s nominated for Swedish Speaker of the Year 2017, in the breakthrough category.
He has an academic background in cognitive science, rhetoric, chemistry, law, biomedical engineering, and business. His business ventures range from a nationwide entrepreneurship competition to a digital tool for political data analysis. He started Makerspark, Sweden’s first 3D Print Shop, a maker space with a startup incubator and technology education platform. He’s built art displayed at Nationalmuseum and is on the board for the government grant committee Kulturbryggan. He co-founded and acts as a corporate philosopher of the toy company Strawbees, and is on the advisory board for Sweden’s largest Bitcoin company, BTCX.
As a speaker, Gustaf leads the audience through complex subjects by using a creative mix of science, storytelling, and humor. He has a way of connecting new trinkets and trends with deep underlying themes of humanity and its destiny.
Former clients include Nordic Choice Hotels, PwC, SEB, Saab, the Ministry of Enterprise, Kaospilot and the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship. He’s worked with internationally with executive education in collaboration with the digital media school Hyper Island.