Do you have what it takes to be a Nordic Business Forum speaker?
Nordic Business Forum is hosting its annual Speaker Contest in which we hope to discover ingenious talent, innovative concepts, and intriguing perspectives from professionals and first-timers alike.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Applications are open to anyone, anywhere in the world until 31 January 2019.
- All presentations must be in English.
- You can apply to speak about topics relating to one of the following themes: innovation, marketing, or leadership.
- Our team will select eight (8) people for each of our qualifying rounds, hosted in Oslo (12 March), Stockholm (13 March), and Helsinki (14 March) between 17.30 and 20.30.
- Qualifying round contestants will present a 12-minute speech and compete for a spot in the final.
- Two (2) winners from each qualifier will progress to the final round in Helsinki on 23 May 2019 at 17.30 and compete for the final prize.
- Finalists will present a 15-minute speech and compete for the final prize: a spot in our NBForum 2019 lineup!
The winner of the final round will win a spot in the speaker lineup for Nordic Business Forum 2019 and earn €30,000 for the speaking engagement. There will also be opportunities for the finalists and the winner to join the roster of leading Nordic speaker agency MySpeaker for future speaking engagements.
Sound interesting? Learn more about the contest or select from one of the options below:
Helsinki Final Round
In partnership with
Looking for opportunities to partner with Nordic Business Forum? Find out more here.