Johan Åberg talked about “’How to Grow Your Personal Brand If You’re Not George Clooney” at the Speaker Contest Stockholm qualifier on 13 March 2019.
• Growing your personal brand will feel scary, but you need to push through the fear.
• The text on your LinkedIn page shouldn’t be about your qualifications, it should be about how you address your customer’s pain points.
• Write a clear and compelling headline on LinkedIn so people find you!
• Connect with people you don’t know – your customers, your peers, people in your company with whom you don’t directly work, or even people with whom you wish to work one day.
• Create content for your target audience (your employees and peers, your clients, and people you want to work for in the future). Post twice a week and you’re on the road to building a strong brand.
• Post lists that educate people, questions that challenge people, and humor that entertains people!
The bottom line? You can become the expert of your industry if you establish your personal brand on LinkedIn today.
About Johan Åberg
Johan Åberg is the CEO for Next State and author of the book Megadeals. He is a keynote speaker, coaches owners, CEO and executive boards in B2B companies on how to win bigger deals smarter. He has an 8-week coaching program and a year-long master program.