Already over 5,600 people have registered for Nordic Business Forum 2016 and having both Seating Section 1 and 2 fully booked, we are close to selling out the event. The prices will rise after Sunday Jan 31st, so this may be your last chance to get a ticket.
The ticket sales of Nordic Business Forum 2016 have exceeded our expectations. Only three weeks after the launch of the event, Seating Section 1 was already fully booked. We expanded Seating Section 2 to fit in 200 extra seats (read more ») and now also Seating Section 2 is fully booked. This means there are now only VIP and First Class tickets available.
The 2016 forum will be held October 6 – 7, 2016 at the Exhibition & Convention Center in Helsinki, Finland. 5,700 top executives and business leaders from over 30 countries will be attending the event. Besides joining the event in Helsinki, people can purchase a live stream license and follow the event remotely.
“Luckily there are no limits how many can follow the live stream. We are aiming at 15,000 live stream viewers in 2016,” says Nordic Business Forum CEO Hans-Peter Siefen.
The main theme of the forum is Advantage and all presentations and discussions are wrapped around the three sub-themes: Marketing, Digitalization, and Culture. The speakers addressing these topics on stage are:
- Scott Galloway, Professor Marketing at NYU Stern School of Business and Founder of L2
- Ed Catmull, Co-Founder of Pixar
- Dick Costolo, Former CEO of Twitter (2010-2015)
- Seth Godin, Author, entrepreneur, and marketer
- Amy Chua, Professor at the Yale Law School
- Des Traynor, Irish entrepreneur, and strategist, Co-Founder of Intercom
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Co-Founder & CEO, VaynerMedia
- Vineet Nayar, Business executive, author, and philanthropist
- Jessica Jackley, Entrepreneur and investor and the founder of KIVA
- Peter Diamandis, Chairman & CEO of XPRIZE
- Tony Hawk, Skateboarding World Champion for 12 years in a row
Nordic Business Forum is an annually held business seminar, which gathers the world’s most remarkable business minds and future business leaders together for two days full of ideas, tools and networks. The forum is organized by Nordic Business Forum Ltd. The 2016 forum will be the 7th Nordic Business Forum.