On the 20th and 21st of September 2022, we will be back with Nordic Business Forum Helsinki — and already over 90% of tickets have now been sold!
“More than 6,500 people have already confirmed their attendance, which means that over 90% of the tickets have been sold. So, it seems that our customers are also eager to join us in Helsinki in September. After three years of waiting, I can say that our team is also more than excited to finally get together with our customers and partners. We promise to do our best to make it an experience to remember”, says Priit Liiv, the Interim Managing Director of Nordic Business Forum.
This September, 7,000 people from tens of different countries will get together in Helsinki to learn and connect around the theme of Future-Focused Leadership.
9 of the world’s top business experts have been confirmed for the lineup:
- Yuval Noah Harari – Historian, Bestselling author of Sapiens, 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, and Homo Deus
- Amy Edmondson – #1 business thinker in the world, a pioneer in psychological safety
- Rutger Bregman – The hottest thinker in economy and philosophy, author of the bestsellers Humankind and Utopia
- Erin Meyer – Author of No Rules Rules and Professor at INSEAD
- Martin Lindstrom – Branding & Business Culture Expert and bestselling author
- Zoe Chance – Professor of Marketing at the Yale School of Management and Author of Influence Is Your Superpower
- Petter Stordalen – Investor, Hotel Owner, Property Developer, and Environmentalist
- Jitske Kramer – Corporate Anthropologist
- Duncan Wardle – 2022 Speaker Contest Winner, Former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney
…and a couple of speakers will join the lineup soon!
To find out more about the event, check the Nordic Business Forum 2022 event website.