Attending Nordic Business Forum 2023 Online
27 - 28 September 2023, Messukeskus, Helsinki, Finland
We warmly welcome you to virtually attend Nordic Business Forum 2023!
On this page, you will find all the relevant information about your online attendance at the Nordic Business Forum 2023.
Are you attending the event in person and have a regular, VIP, or First Class ticket? You can find the dedicated guide here.
The event live stream will be available on an online platform called Brella. The event platform will open closer to the event. You will receive a unique invitation to join by email.
When you get the invitation, follow these steps to log in:
- Log in to Brella through the unique join link we emailed you.
- Create a profile. You can use your existing credentials if you have used Brella before with the same email.
- Start booking meetings with other online attendees, and enjoy the live stream on the event days!
Watching the Speeches
You can enjoy all the presentations live through the “Stream” tab in Brella.
Between the main stage sessions, you can watch interviews covering the event themes with our speakers and event guests.
You can find the up-to-date and detailed schedule for the presentations on our agenda page.
1. Set up your profile. Fill in your profile to make the most of the Brella AI-powered matchmaking. You can also choose when you are open to networking and when you are not.
2. Update your networking preference. Pick the areas of interest that are most relevant and valuable to you. You can also select whether you want to focus on networking or if you are looking to buy or offer products or services.
3. Start booking meetings. You can start booking 15-minute meetings with other online attendees as soon as the platform opens. You can see the other attendees on the ‘People’ tab. Check Brella’s recommendations of people who match your interests, or simply browse through the profiles.
Continue Learning with recordings
The recordings of the presentations will be available for 90 days after the event (until the 26th of December) on a Brella Community Platform.
On the Brella Community platform, you can watch the recording and keep on connecting with other event participants, exchange ideas, and maximize your learning experience.
We encourage you to make the most of the world-class content and revisit the presentations after the event!
You will get an invitation email to the platform the day after the event.
Need Simultaneous Interpreation?
Professional interpreters from Delingua Language Services offer translations of the main stage presentations into Finnish and Estonian.
You can access the interpretation audio track simply by selecting broadcast A and the preferred language from the dropdown menu in the player.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Head over to frequently asked questions (FAQ) to find out everything that you need to know about attending Nordic Business Forum. Our customer service is also happy to help you with any additional questions or concerns!
Don't have tickets yet?
Our event is the perfect platform to connect with like-minded individuals and expand your knowledge and skills. So what are you waiting for? Take action and secure your spot today! Tickets are selling fast, and you don’t want to be left out.