In September 2022, we will be back with Nordic Business Forum Helsinki — and already 6,000 people have confirmed their attendance!
“There’s still 8 months to go until the event but already 80% of the tickets are sold. It seems that our customers are eager to gather with us in Helsinki in September. We are humbled, thankful, and excited! Also, I want to emphasize that we are already in the works of making this our greatest production so far”, summarizes Aslak de Silva, CEO of Nordic Business Forum.
On 20-21 September, 7,500 people from around the world will get together in Helsinki to focus on Future-Focused Leadership.
6 top experts have been confirmed for the lineup:
- Yuval Noah Harari – Historian, Bestselling author of Sapiens, 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, and Homo Deus
- Amy Edmondson – #1 business thinker in the world, a pioneer in psychological safety
- Rutger Bregman – The hottest thinker in economy and philosophy, author of the bestsellers Humankind and Utopia
- Erin Meyer – Author of No Rules Rules and Professor at INSEAD
- Martin Lindström – Branding & Business Culture Expert and bestselling author
- Jitske Kramer – Corporate Anthropologist
…and more speakers will join the lineup soon!
To learn more about the event, check the Nordic Business Forum 2022 event website.