Timo Kiuru talked about “’Business Magnetism – Let’s Think nurin kurin, mullin mallin!” at the Speaker Contest Helsinki qualifier on 14 March 2019.
- Branding is bullshit! Promise is the soul of an organization.
- Beauty is the highest form of hope – beautiful symbols prime customers to know what to expect prior purchasing.
- Experience is everything. The only way to exceed expectations is to surprise your customers.
The bottom line? Nurin kurin, mullin mallin is the key to success!
About Timo Kiuru
Timo Kiuru is a global creative director and the founder of a creative consultancy The Unthinkable. He has written a free interactive book on experience marketing and travels the world speaking to professional audiences. Timo loves everything beautiful and believes experience is everything. Timo Kiuru recognized with a global 40 under 40 – industry award in 2016.
His presentation attempts to answer key questions facing business leaders today, such as:
- How can a business become a powerful customer magnet?
- How can a business charge more for their products and services?
- How can a business turn customers into evangelists?