The qualifying rounds for the Speaker Contest were held this week and we have now our six finalists, one of which will join the Nordic Business Forum 2019 lineup.
Out of the 180+ applicants for the contest, 8 individuals were chosen to present at the qualifiers in Oslo, Stockholm, and Helsinki. Their topics covered the themes of marketing, leadership, and innovation. Two audience favorites with the highest average scores (on a scale of 1-6) from each qualifier were selected to continue to the final.
Here are the finalists:
- Kathrine Aspaas, CEO of The Emotion Revolution
- Vegard Jørmeland, head of behavioral design at DNB
- Bita Yazdani, corporate philosopher and culture strategist at SelfLeaders
- Micael Hermansson, lecturer and author at M Hermansson AB
- Anssi Rantanen, Finland CEO at Growth Tribe Academy
- Christina Dahlblom, managing director of Miltton Sparks Oy
These six finalists will compete in the final round of the Speaker Contest. At the end of the final round of the contest, we will announce the winner who will be invited to speak at Nordic Business Forum 2019 and earn €30,000 for the speaking engagement.
The final round will take place in Helsinki at the Helsinki Airport on 23 May 2019, from 17:30 to 20:30 and it is an invite-only event.
The final will be streamed on our official event broadcasting service and you will need to purchase a live stream pass to view it and participate. With the live stream pass, you will get access to all our event broadcasts in 2019.
You can also get your ticket to see the winner and the rest of our fantastic NBForum 2019 lineup in Helsinki here.