Already over 5,200 leaders are joining our annual Nordic Business Forum held in Helsinki on 23-24 September 2020.
We are on a journey to build leaders who change the world and we are excited to see that already over 5,200 leaders have confirmed that they will join us next year for our annual main Nordic Business Forum event in Helsinki. The full capacity of the venue is 7,500, which means that we have only 30% of the seats available.
While the seats are filling up, we are running out of First Class tickets. The First Class is limited to 150 people with a private lounge and exclusive Q&A sessions with several speakers such as Yuval Noah Harari and Lloyd Blankfein, and photo opportunity with Arnold Schwarzenegger. In addition to First Class, we also offer VIP tickets and regular tickets.
We have been very humbled by all the feedback our customers have given us about the Nordic Business Forum 2019 event. Thank you so much for all the great comments. You can see here how some of our attendees described the event:
“The amount of tickets already sold shows that our attendees are truly excited about our upcoming event. The speaker lineup is probably the most complete we have ever had but I think that people are also looking forward to the networking opportunities. As a matter of fact more than 3 200 Brella networking meetings were held during the 2019 event. This shows that NBForum is much more than its incredible speakers, it’s more than ever connecting and building leaders who want to change the world.” says Aslak de Silva, CEO of Nordic Business Forum.
If you’d like to join our growing tribe of leaders who want to change the world, you have a great chance to get tickets still with the current early bird pricing until 6 p.m. on Friday November 29th, 2019. Check out our speakers, agenda, and tickets.
The confirmed speakers at Nordic Business Forum 2020 will be:
- Indra Nooyi
- CEO of PepsiCo 2006 – 2018
- Board member at Amazon
- Yuval Noah Harari
- Historian & Bestselling Author of Sapiens, Homo Deus and 21 Lessons for the 21st Century
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Governor of California 2003 – 2011
- Business man & movie icon
- Climate change activist
- Ryan Holiday
- Growth Hacker, writer, and media strategist
- Seth Godin
- World-renowned Marketing and Leadership author
- Rana el Kaliouby
- Entrepreneur & Computer Scientist
- Lisa Bodell
- CEO of FutureThink
- Author of Kill the Company & Why Simple Wins
- Rita McGrath
- Professor of Management at the Columbia Business School
- Erin Meyer
- Professor at INSEAD, Author of Culture Map
- Chatri Sityodtong
- Founder, Chairman, and CEO of ONE Championship – Asia’s largest global sports media property
- Brian Halligan
- CEO & Co-Founder of HubSpot
- Björn Wahlroos
- Chairman Sampo Group & UPM Kymmene
- Lloyd Blankfein
- Senior Chairman, Goldman Sachs
- Chairman & CEO of Goldman Sachs 2006 – end of 2018