Petter Stordalen, Chatri Sityodtong, and Jitske Kramer are confirmed for the Nordic Business Forum Helsinki lineup, while Indra Nooyi is unable to join the event.
We are excited to announce that new speakers have been confirmed for our Helsinki event on 29-30 September. Petter Stordalen, entrepreneur, investor, and owner at Strawberry, Chatri Sityodtong, founder and CEO of ONE Championship, and Jitske Kramer will join the lineup.
A more unfortunate update on the lineup is that Indra Nooyi, the former CEO of PepsiCo, has canceled her participation in Nordic Business Forum 2021 in Helsinki due to overlapping commitments. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
Now, the full lineup of the event is the following:
- Yuval Noah Harari, historian, philosopher, and bestselling author
- Ryan Holiday, bestselling author and media strategist
- Erin Meyer, author and professor at INSEAD
- Francesca Gino, award-winning expert on the psychology of organizations
- Brian Halligan, co-founder and CEO of Hubspot
- Lloyd Blankfein, former CEO of Goldman Sachs
- Björn Wahlroos, chairman of the board at Sampo Group
- Zoe Chance, assistant professor of marketing at Yale School of Management
- Petter Stordalen, investor, entrepreneur, owner of Strawberry
- Jitske Kramer, a corporate anthropologist and author
- Chatri Sityodtong, Founder & CEO of ONE Championship
We will still publish one more speaker once confirmed, so stay tuned!
Also, we know that there’s still some uncertainty around the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are hopeful that the EU goals of the COVID-19 vaccination schedule are reached and we get to run the event on 29-30 September in Helsinki as planned. However, we are naturally closely following the situation, and are ready to make any adjustments if necessary.
Want to join the event? For more info and tickets, check the Nordic Business Forum Helsinki 2021 event website. You can also join remotely and watch the live stream.