Only 100 days to go until Nordic Business Forum returns to Helsinki! The ticket prices will increase on Friday, 17th of June.
On the 20th and 21st of September, Nordic Business Forum 2022 takes place in Helsinki with prestigious business speakers and 7,000 business executives. Over the two intensive days, our event guests and online audience will get to dive deeper into the topic of Future-Focused Leadership.
The speakers already confirmed for the lineup are:
- Yuval Noah Harari – Historian, Bestselling author of Sapiens, 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, and Homo Deus
- Amy Edmondson – #1 business thinker in the world, a pioneer in psychological safety
- Rutger Bregman – The hottest thinker in economy and philosophy, author of the bestsellers Humankind and Utopia
- Erin Meyer – Professor at INSEAD and Harvard Business Review contributor
- Martin Lindström – Branding & Business Culture Expert and bestselling author
- Jitske Kramer – Corporate Anthropologist
- Petter Stordalen – Investor, Hotel Owner, Property Developer, and Environmentalist
- Zoe Chance – Professor of Marketing at the Yale School of Management and Author of Influence Is Your Superpower
- Duncan Wardle – 2022 Speaker Contest Winner, Former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney
…and two more speakers will join the lineup soon!
You can either join us in person in Helsinki, or enjoy the event online. We also offer two live stream solutions for larger groups.
Over 90% of the tickets have been sold and this week is the last week to get a discount on the regular price. The ticket prices will increase on Friday, 17th of June at 17:00 (UTC+3), so we suggest you get yours soon too!
P.S. We have come up with a few solutions that make it easier and more flexible for you to book tickets now:
- You don’t need to assign the tickets yet.
- There’s a free cancellation policy within 30 days of your purchase.
- You can choose between several payment methods (credit card, Finnish online bank, invoicing), and you can even be invoiced either within 14 days or 30 days.
- You get a 5% discount with 10+ tickets bought and a 10% discount with 20+ tickets.
- If the event would need to be rescheduled, your tickets will be valid for the next event.