Business Forum Group has launched a new initiative to bring together 35 of Northern Europe’s most influential business owners who are 35 years old or under.
Nordic Business Forum, Oslo Business Forum, and their carefully selected collaborators from Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will shortlist the most influential young business owners in each country. Once compiled, the jury will evaluate the lists of candidates submitted and select the top 35 most influential business owners under the age of 35. Candidates will be judged on their accomplishments, impact, responsibility, scale/growth rate of their business, and future potential.
The 35 selected business owners will be invited to meet on-site at Nordic Business Forum 2022 in Helsinki on the 20th and 21st of September.
“Our main goal is to help create a network with the rising stars in business in Northern Europe. International connections are vital for learning and commerce, and these young entrepreneurs will be naturally exceptional individuals who can learn from each other a lot. In addition to matchmaking, we also plan to facilitate workshops for them to address European and global issues,” says Hans-Peter Siefen, Group CEO of Business Forum Group.
“It is more important now than it has been in many decades to come together to build friendships and relationships between different European countries,” adds Priit Liiv, CEO of Nordic Business Forum.
- Hans-Peter Siefen, Group CEO of Business Forum Group (Finland)
- Priit Liiv, Managing Director of Nordic Business Forum (Baltics)
- Christoffer Omberg, CEO & Co-Founder of Oslo Business Forum (Norway)
- Hanna Moisander, Co-Founder of Hedy Tech (Sweden)
- Emelie Meurk Demerud, Co-Founder & CEO of Hedy Tech (Sweden)
- Nicklas Östling, CEO of Bestseller PR AB (Sweden)
- Thomas Marschall, CEO & Founder of The Marschall Plan Holding (Denmark)
- Guðrún Snorradóttir, Founder and CEO of Human Leader (Iceland)
- Lauri Lugna, CEO of Estonian Business and Innovation Agency (Estonia)
- Mirjam Kristian, Head of Marketing at Enterprise Estonia (Estonia)
- Solvita Kabakova, Founder of Forums LĪDERE & Co-Founder of BiSMART (Business Technology Platform) (Latvia)
- Roberta Rudokienė, Head of Startup Lithuania (Lithuania)
Business Forum Group consists of Nordic Business Forum, Oslo Business Forum and DenkProducties/Amsterdam Business Forum. The family of events hosts some of the most significant business conferences in Europe.