Nordic Business Group founders Hans-Peter Siefen and Jyri Lindén were presented with the provincial Entrepreneur of the Year award in Central Finland. Nordic Business Group is the parent company of Nordic Business Forum and Nordic Business Investments.
We are thrilled to share with you that Hans-Peter and Jyri have received the provincial Entrepreneur of the Year award in Central Finland. According to the jury, Nordic Business Group is different from other companies that have received this award in the past. The jury praised the company’s unique way of bringing together entrepreneurs and business executives.
A brief history of Nordic Business Group:
- Nordic Business Group was founded in December 2008. The company operated until November 2011 under the name “Finnish Community of Entrepreneurship”.
- Since 2009, Nordic Business Group has had two different tracks: business development and real estate.
- In 2010, the first annual Nordic Business Forum was organized in Jyväskylä, Finland.
- In 2011, Al Gore spoke at Nordic Business Forum and the 10-year goal was set to develop the annual main event into the most noteworthy business seminar in the world by 2021.
- In early 2012, the new company structure was formed by separating the businesses into independent subsidiaries.
- In 2013, the Group’s first event is organized outside Finland: “Sales Mastery Day with Brian Tracy”, which welcomed over 630 participants in Tallinn, Estonia.
- In 2014, the event was held in Helsinki for the first time, with speakers such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jim Collins, and Sir Alex Ferguson. The event was also live streamed for the first time.
- In January 2016, Nordic Business Investments started a real estate investing blog called Sijoitusovi, which has over 10,000 monthly readers as of January 2017
- In 2017, the first event in Stockholm was organized and the Oslo event was announced. The annual main event in Helsinki gathered 7,500 attendees (a record-breaking number for both Nordic Business Forum and its venue, the Helsinki Expo and Convention Center) and 15,000 live stream viewers.
- In December 2017, Nordic Business Forum acquired 40.4% of the shares in Presidents Institute, making it the company’s second largest shareholder.
- In January 2018, the first event in Oslo was organized with 550 guests in attendance, and the second event in Stockholm was held with nearly 1,000 guests in attendance.